Thanks to everyone who’s been following the blog over the last few months. Working on the Looking at Appalachia series has been amazing and I’m excited about the direction in which it’s heading. I’ve contacted several photographers, and several have contacted me, about collaborating on pieces for the series. I look forward to continuing to feature rich work and writing and contributing to the greater conversation of how we look at Appalachia.
On a personal note, I’m getting married in a couple of weeks! I’ll be away from the blog a bit while we’re planning the last details of our special day, combining households, and merging families. Life has changed a great deal for me over the last few years and I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am about this part of the journey. I’m truly thankful.
Keep in touch.
- Honeysuckle Gets Me
- Moonshine: A Conversation with Bertien van Manen
- Looking at Appalachia | 50 Years After the War on Poverty
- The West Virginia Water Crisis for The Guardian
- My Favorite Photobook Buys of 2013
- Holler Ghosts, Bookmaking, and Such
- Holiday Giveway
- Looking at Appalachia | Susan May Tell
- Imagining Appalachia
- Looking at Appalachia | Jeff Rich