1. Bluefield, West Virginia.
2. Williamson, West Virginia.
3. Community garden, Williamson, West Virginia.
4. Grants Branch Park, Pike County, Kentucky.
5. Coal, Big Creek, Kentucky.
6. Virgil Webb, Kentucky Colonel, Big Creek, Kentucky.
7. Sanctuary, Big Creek Baptist Church, Big Creek, Kentucky.
8. Hatfield family photos, Big Creek, Kentucky.
9. Fish fry, Big Creek Baptist Church, Big Creek, Kentucky.
10. Iron Weed, Hatfield, Kentucky.
11. Pinnacle Rock, Pinnacle Rock State Park, near Bramwell, West Virginia.
12. Fall colors and East River Mountain on the horizon, near Bramwell, West Virginia.
- Sketches from Appalachia | May 2013
- Looking at Appalachia | Justin Kaneps
- Looking at Appalachia: Les Stone
- Review: Faith, Serpents, and Fire: Images of Kentucky Holiness Believers
- Testify: the Kickstarter Project
- Where I’m From
- Sustainable Williamson | Economic Diversification in Appalachia
- Testify featured in Oxford American’s EYES ON THE SOUTH
- Testify in The Independent Weekly
- Looking at Appalachia | Joshua Dudley Greer