CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER – MELISSA LYTTLE!
UPDATE: Due to flu and holiday travel, I’m extending the deadline until Sunday, 6 January 2013, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced Monday morning, 7 January 2013.
I’m thrilled to announce your chance to win a set of Sarah Hoskins postcards. Sarah will select five photographs from her “The Homeplace” series and Master Printer Chuck Kelton of Kelton Labs in New York City will make gelatin silver prints on Kodak F2 Kodabromide paper.
To enter the drawing, visit Sarah Hoskins’ website and go to “The Homeplace.” Browse the photographs, find your favorite image, and copy the caption. Paste the caption, along with a description of why it’s your favorite from this series, in the comments section of this page. That’s it! One person will be randomly selected from the submissions to receive the set of postcards. The deadline for the giveaway is
Monday, 31 December 2012, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced New Year’s morning, 1 January 2013.
Good luck and thanks for sharing!
- Looking at Appalachia | 50 Years After the War on Poverty
- The West Virginia Water Crisis for The Guardian
- My Favorite Photobook Buys of 2013
- Holler Ghosts, Bookmaking, and Such
- Holiday Giveway
- Looking at Appalachia | Susan May Tell
- Imagining Appalachia
- Looking at Appalachia | Jeff Rich
- Looking at Appalachia | Hunter Barnes
- Looking at Appalachia | Tammy Mercure