Florida-based photographer Melissa Lyttle, recently reconnected me with my love for snail mail. She writes about her postcard project here. Getting her postcard in the mail inspired me to do a little project of my own.
I have three sets of six postcards that are yours for the taking. These aren’t museum-quality prints, they’re simply inkjet prints on heavyweight matte paper, handcut, and imperfect. The catch? Of the set of six cards you receive, I’d like you to mail or give away five and keep one for yourself. Stick it on your fridge, use it as a bookmark, or write your grocery list on the back. Just share them. And if you’d like to send something back, that’d be awesome too.
Contact me at rogerdalemay [at] gmail [dot] com if you’d like a set. Remember, I only have three available and I’ll send them to the first three folks who request them.
And you can (and should) follow Melissa on Twitter here.
- Holiday Giveway
- Looking at Appalachia | Susan May Tell
- Imagining Appalachia
- Looking at Appalachia | Jeff Rich
- Looking at Appalachia | Hunter Barnes
- Looking at Appalachia | Tammy Mercure
- Sketches from Appalachia | May 2013
- Looking at Appalachia | Justin Kaneps
- Looking at Appalachia | Les Stone
- Review: Faith, Serpents, and Fire: Images of Kentucky Holiness Believers